Permit Expediting Services

Need a Building Permit? Want to legalize a non-permitted structure? Received an Order to Comply?

We can help. Click link to find out more

  • Permit Expediting
  • Illegal Conversions
  • Non-permitted guesthouses
  • Order to comply
  • Obtain Plans and property records
  • Drafting Services
  • Code Violations
  • And more…

Call 310-592-5566 or E-mail